Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ABC's about Sunshine (2010)

Agnostic and still a compassionate person.
Be the person I've always wanted to meet.
Confidence is not developed without humour and honest introspection when in error.
Degrees are pieces of paper, NOT an indication of intelligence, character or integrity.
Erudite.
Farm to fork, my passionate path for educational pursuits.
Gives gratitude.
Humility is a challenge when your last name is Best (ha!)
I am a work in progress.
Just described as 'quidditative' (eccentric).
Keep in mind, if not for the sake of your fortune, your situation could be quite different.
Lifestyle is the original definition of diet.
Mindfulness in action.
No limits, other than those of which I allow myself to subscribe.
Objectiveness is making the mindful effort to contemplate perspectives outside your own.
Polymath and phrontistes.
Question everything and never stop learning.
Respect for those we don't understand takes patience and integrity.
Sunshine is on my birth certificate.
Think to respect.
Universal citizen.
Victory of the people (the definition of the other name on my birth certificate).
With every thought I'm reminded, the more I learn, how much more I don't know.
Xenodochial, almost to a fault.
You and I are connected, although you just might not see it.
Zeme.

No comments:

Post a Comment